Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lauren and John's Wedding Boxes

A couple months ago, one of my best friends (since middle school!) got married.  I was honored to have the chance to make the boxes that her favors would be housed in for the wedding (well, that, and she also asked me to be a bridesmaid, so I felt pretty honored then, too :D).  When we went out in search of the paper to make these boxes, we didn't expect to find what we did.  The paper we found was absolutely gorgeous and a perfect match for color theme, which was black and white with red accents.  The boxes were black and white with a little glitter and red ribbons..  These boxes were so much fun to make because I just loved the paper so much!  Even after making 160 of them, I still think the paper is fantastic.  And, since I was at (and in) the wedding, I was able to see how beautiful these boxes looked on the tables at the reception.  They really tied everything together perfectly.  I hope you enjoy the pictures!











No comments:

Post a Comment